Faccioli Racing Team was born in Villafranca di Verona in the 60’s, the great passion for 2-stroke engines Bruno Faccioli, a young boywith a strong technical inventiveness engine.
Bruno began his career as coach in his small workshop completely handmade with a 125cc Benelli Leoncino.
His bike takes to the track for the first time in 1962 with excellent results.
The passion increases to the point that the only purpose in life was to become a trainer said worldwide.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE ON TRACK – PREPARING FOR RACE ENGINES
- 1977 Italian champion uphill speed 50cc.
- 1978 Fourth place in the Italian league speed up cat. 50cc junior.
- 1979 Participation in the Italian league uphill speed cat. 50cc junior.
- 1979 Portuguese CHAMPION cross 50cc.
- 1980 Third place Italian championship speed cat. 50cc junior.
- 1980 Third place in the Italian league speed up cat. 50cc junior.
- 1981 Third place Italian championship speed cat. 125cc junior.
- 1982 Third place Italian championship speed cat. 125cc senior.
- 1984 Italian champion speed 80cc junior.
- 1985 Italian champion speed 80cc junior.
- 1986 Italian champion of absolute Italy 80cc.
- 1987 Participation in the European Championship with excellent placements 80cc.
- 1987 Participation in the World Championship best private 80cc.
- 1988 Participation in the 125cc world championship.
- 1988 Fourth-ranked Italian championship track speed 125cc.
- 1990 Participation in the Italian Sport Production Championship 125cc
- 1990 Participation in the trophy Motoestate taking two second places
- 1991Participation in the Italian Sport Production 125cc championship.
- 1993 Second place in the championship with mini pilot Ivan Goi.
- 1993 Second place in the winter mini trophy with pilot Charles Campara.
- 1993 Participation in the Italian Sport Production 125cc championship.
- 1994 Participation in the Italian Sport Production 125cc championship.
- 1995 Participation in the Italian Sport Production 125cc championship.
- 1998 Third place Italian championship go-70cc bike with pilot Charles Campara.
- 2000 Participation trophy Honda 125 G.P.
- 2000 Participation in the Italian Championship 125 G.P.
- 2000 CHAMPION Winter Trophy 2000 125 G.P.
- 2000 Lacnak Jonny 4th place at the Swedish Championship on Honda RS 125 GP prepared Faccioli.
- 2001 Participation Honda Trophy 125 GP with rider Luigi Orioli.
- 2001 3rd place at the European Championship 125 G.P. with ritder Stefano Bianco.:
- 2003 Participation in the European Championship Speed 125cc GP
- 2004 Participation in the European Championship Speed 125cc GP rider Attila MAGDA (Hungary)
- 04/04 Vallelunga (Italy): 5th place
- 11/04 Assen (Netherlands): 10th place
- 30/05 Hungaroring (Hungary): 2nd place
And now we are ranked 3rd in the Championship, our strength leads us to fight for the win!
- 13/06 Rijeka (Croatia): canceled due to hurricane
- 11/07 Most (Rep.Ceka): 9th place
We are still 3rd in the standings, only 1 point in the second and 10 from the first point! –
From next racewe will also a hungarian girl 17 years old, blonde, Petra Sovejarto.
- 08/08 Anderstop (Sweden) 4th place Attila Magda – 22 th place Sovejarto Petra; brilliant performance by both riders, excellent filling established with the new entry all in pink!
- 29/08 Misano Adriatico (Italy CIV) riders: Pagnoni Bruno and Attila Magda … the challenge continues!
Magda A. crashed on the second lap when he was in sixth position;
Pagnoni B. 29 th place
- 19/09 Schleiz (Germany): 12th place due to a problem with the chassis: the steering damper was not working!
- 10/10 Cartaghena (Spain): 4th place
- 2004: TEAM RACING FACCIOLI 4 ° ABSOLUTE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP with rider MAGDA Attila.
- 2005 Participation in the European Championship Speed 125cc GP pilot Matthew Kuhne – www.mattattackracing.com –
August 7th ranked sixth Alpe Adria racetrack Brno Ceske Republik. It ‘a very good start at the start and the first lap was in the lead, and then the excitement of the pilot played a bad joke, finishing in sixth position.!
2016 Italian championship vintage 250cc : 2TH PLACE